爱吱声

标题: 纽约的雕像2-汉密尔顿 [打印本页]

作者: 海明山视    时间: 2014-1-5 07:49
标题: 纽约的雕像2-汉密尔顿
本帖最后由 海明山视 于 2014-1-6 09:23 编辑

汉密尔顿是唯一死在一起参加美国革命的同志手中.法国大革命,马拉,罗伯斯庇尔都先后死于革命同志的手中.俄国革命,托洛斯基,季诺维耶夫,布哈林都躲的过敌人的枪弹却逃不脱同志之手.中国革命也是如此.唯有美国革命,尽管也有很多不同的意见,派别,但从来没有达到要以政治清洗来消除异己.汉密尔顿和艾润.博的决斗更多是源于汉密尔顿对艾润.博的人品的评价.汉密尔顿根本没有要杀艾润.博的意思.抽签他先开枪.他枪口抬高一寸,打在艾润.博头上的树枝.艾润.博却是气急败坏地一枪就打中了汉密尔顿.汉密尔顿一命呜乎.艾润.博的政治生涯也从此断送.
美国经济生活中举足轻重的联邦储是汉密尔顿的手笔.当年他以首都南迁来换取弗吉尼亚政要(以杰斐逊,麦迪逊为首)对他加强联邦经济大权的支持.他虽然是第一个成立政党(联邦主义党)的人,却在行事上不完全以党来划线.他早早就退出了政治的前台,因为他婚外恋情的暴露.但他依然在幕后了参与很多政治的运作.

hemilton7083.jpg (250.85 KB, 下载次数: 150)

汉密尔顿Alexander Hamilton在中央公园

汉密尔顿Alexander Hamilton在中央公园

作者: 海明山视    时间: 2014-1-14 11:36
本帖最后由 海明山视 于 2014-1-14 11:37 编辑

再读一遍的时候,发现我用“弗吉尼亚政要”一词把政治背景缩小了一些。汉密尔顿建立了第一个政党Federalist
party强调权力,尤其是财政大权,要集中在联邦政府。杰斐逊和麦迪逊就成立了民主共和党Democratic-Republican Party. 所以这两个人代表的是整个敌对党。当时的首都就在纽约,是汉米尔顿的大本营。在新首都选址的时候,民主共和党希望首都南迁,设在他们自己的家门口。汉密尔顿以此为筹码,要敌对党支持他的联邦政府财政设想。
作者: 仁    时间: 2014-1-14 14:00
汉密尔顿不想杀博也只是一种说法(opinion),真正的目的很难说清楚。他带去的手枪是大口径、轻扳机,比一般的容易瞄准、杀伤力大。他那一枪又是打在博的正上方。他决斗前写的信中的内容,无论决斗的结果如何都对他自己有利。但是他在决斗前也说不会使用哪种枪支却使用了。既然他说的与事实不符。为什么还要相信那信中的内容呢?
作者: 海明山视    时间: 2014-1-14 23:39
仁 发表于 2014-1-14 14:00
汉密尔顿不想杀博也只是一种说法(opinion),真正的目的很难说清楚。他带去的手枪是大口径、轻扳机,比一般 ...

汉密尔顿是不是有意射偏,也许我们永远不会知道。军人出身的他,这么近的距离,象你说的在当时算是精良的装备,无缘无故的射偏好像太说不过去。不过这一点真不是我对这段历史感兴趣的焦点。决斗是两个人不解助任何社会力量来解决双方之间的恩怨。与三胖的用机枪扫不可同日而语。
作者: 仁    时间: 2014-1-15 00:04
海明山视 发表于 2014-1-14 23:39
汉密尔顿是不是有意射偏,也许我们永远不会知道。军人出身的他,这么近的距离,象你说的在当时算是精良的 ...

他们即使想用金三的办法解决,也没有那个能力。(顺便问金三用机枪扫有确切的证据吗?)当年戴笠在几米的距离都打不准而且用的是不知道先进多少倍的手枪。既然是决斗,打不着的几率一定很大,不然干脆抽签决定谁死算了。汉密尔顿用的是灵敏扳机,在瞄准时枪身没用降到应该的位置就触发了是很可能的。决斗在当时当地是非法的,所以也算不上高尚,何况两个人都是搞法律的。汉密尔顿不仅侮辱博的人格还臆测博要篡国。但是两个人谁才是在搞地下小动作的人呢?我觉得,还是要看证据,不能只说一面历史而不说另一面。
作者: 海明山视    时间: 2014-1-15 01:47
本帖最后由 海明山视 于 2014-1-17 09:27 编辑
仁 发表于 2014-1-15 00:04
他们即使想用金三的办法解决,也没有那个能力。(顺便问金三用机枪扫有确切的证据吗?)当年戴笠在几米的 ...

What is Fat3 method ? It is not what kind of weapon he had his guys use.  The key is that he uses institutional power to settle the issue.  Between Hemilton and Aaron Burr, I agree with his comments on Burr.  Burr did not have a philosophical view about how the nation will be.  He did a lot political maneuver , including changing party, to make personal gain. Between Jefferson and Hemilton, it is really a fine line. Jefferson, from his Declaration of Independence, to his Democratic-Republican Party, all insists that individual and state are ahead of the federal government. But when he was in the office, he did the most to expend the territory of the United States. That does not undermine his political philosophy that collective individual right is higher than the government. Lincoln later developed into the government of the people, by the people, for the people.
作者: 仁    时间: 2014-1-15 03:03
海明山视 发表于 2014-1-15 01:47
What is Fat3 method ? It is not what kind of weapon he had his guys use.  The key is that he uses  ...

It's funny how one topic can lead to another. When did Burr change his party? He did run for NYG as an idependent.
作者: 海明山视    时间: 2014-1-16 10:28
仁 发表于 2014-1-15 03:03
It's funny how one topic can lead to another. When did Burr change his party? He did run for NYG a ...

Sorry, couldn't reply promptly.  Yesterday, I stayed at home because I was sick. So I got time in hand. Thank you for the conversation we run. It energized me. Today, I had to go to work. OK, let's get back on track. Aaron Burr started getting in the race of New York governor because the Federalist Party leaders in New York State approached him. He indicated his willingness to switch party affiliations and run in his home state as a Federalist. Hamilton was strongly against this idea. So he had to run as an independent. If I sounded simplifying the rich character of those historical figures, I  apologize. I just want to see why the American revolution followed its unique course. It certainly has a lot to do with these individuals' characters and their relations.

欢迎光临 爱吱声 (http://129.226.69.186/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2