注册 登录
爱吱声 返回首页

东湖珞珈的个人空间 http://129.226.69.186/bbs/?241 [收藏] [复制] [分享] [RSS]

日志

台式电脑的主电源按钮

热度 11已有 1012 次阅读2013-9-17 01:16 | 台式电脑, 电源

找了点资料,放这里,让有兴趣的朋友也看到:

Your PSU outputs +5 on a specific pin (+5VSB) when ever it's plugged in and turned on.

This voltage is used to power your motherboards power control circuitry so that i can turn on when the BIOS tells it to, or when you press the button.

The power button is nothing more then a momentary SPST push button switch

When you press it, your motherboard's power control circuitry connects the PS_ON lead to ground, then the PSU turns on fully up and provides power to all pins. Then it sends a Ready signal to the motherboard once it is fully powered up, so that the system only starts after the PSU is ready.

You can replace/mod your PSU switch with anything that will provide a momentary connections of two contacts. 

Lamptron and Bulgin both make lighted vandal proof push buttons that just look bad ass...

============================

yep, just a momentary SPST (single pole, single throw) switch

I just bought two spst momentary toggles (OFF-(ON)) from mcmaster-carr for the case mod project I am doing for my daughter. I am going to wire the new switches into the Power and Reset button circuits. Basically the new switches act as a circuit breaker so when the compuer is on my daughter cant do anything by pressing reset or power. In order for them to function you need to hold ON the secondary switch for that circuit, which are being installed on the back of the case (my daughter is 2). When my wife turns on the computer, she'll reach over and hold up the power toggle, then press the fron case switch like normal, then release both - same goes for reset if need be

===============================================

The tec here uses a screw driver to compleat the cercut. It only needs contsct tween the 2 pins for a moment. I bought a cheep switch here to mod into the back for about 2$.

=================================================

The actual switching of the power (on and off) is done by circuits on the motherboard. The circuits are triggered to change state by a momentary short circuit of two points in the circuit. That is done by the front panel push button. A short-term connection of that button is enough. The motherboard circuit also has a second and third function it can do. The BIOS usually is set so that, if the circuit is already on the ON state and the momentary contact is kept closed for at least 4 seconds, one of two actions will be carried out. Either the system will shut down right away (like turning off a switch), or the motherboard will enter the "sleep" state and wait to be re-awakened. Which of these two options is done is something you set in the BIOS Setup screens.

This is the reason that the motherboard is never entirely "Off" in most operating situations. Even when it is "Off", there is a small portion of it devoted to checking for inputs from a few sources (like the front push button, some USB devices and maybe a modem) so that it can respond by turning power on to the entire system. The way to really shut down all power is either to pull out the power cord, or to use the physical switch mounted on the back of the PSU to switch it off.

========================================================

果然只是一个短脉冲,不是电灯开关那样的长时间接通的。那我现在那个拨动开关就用错了。

S.P.S.T. normally-open, momentary pushbutton switch

弄个这个按钮吧:

膜拜

鸡蛋

鲜花

路过

雷人

开心

感动

难过

刚表态过的朋友 (9 人)

发表评论 评论 (7 个评论)

回复 大地窝铺 2013-9-17 02:25
我换过一次主机箱,拆的时候每根线都用纸胶带做好标志再拆,但还是挺麻烦的。机箱里的电源输入输出电压都是标准的,如果功率一样,应该是通用的。拆个电源安上去应该可以。
回复 老马丁 2013-9-17 02:32
不明觉利!
回复 大地窝铺 2013-9-17 02:42
老马丁: 不明觉利!
记忆里的成语没有这个,近来看到这个词儿次数越来越多。放狗一查,原来如些。
回复 东湖珞珈 2013-9-17 03:13
大地窝铺: 我换过一次主机箱,拆的时候每根线都用纸胶带做好标志再拆,但还是挺麻烦的。机箱里的电源输入输出电压都是标准的,如果功率一样,应该是通用的。拆个电源安上去 ...
不一定。我想过从老的电脑上面回收一个按钮。
这个母板的上面的前面板电源上面的电线有5根还是6根。我还得搞清楚每根是干什么的,不能剪错了
回复 tonyxu 2013-9-17 07:40
既然是个短脉冲.......何不就像电影里的偷车贼一样,直接拽出俩电线,相互一搭,电脑启动了!
回复 东湖珞珈 2013-9-17 07:44
老马丁: 不明觉利!
应该是:“不明觉厉” 吧
回复 qiuwen777 2013-9-17 08:58
tonyxu: 既然是个短脉冲.......何不就像电影里的偷车贼一样,直接拽出俩电线,相互一搭,电脑启动了!
这个也是可以的。

facelist doodle 涂鸦板

您需要登录后才可以评论 登录 | 注册

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|网站错误报告|爱吱声   

GMT+8, 2024-7-2 02:46 , Processed in 0.030438 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On.